Work Directly With Your Attorney
More Than 20 Years Of Experience
We can offer a level of superior representation because Atty. Rhoda Yabes Alvarez has been meeting the needs of family law clients for more than 20 years. During her time as a lawyer, she has served the family legal needs of our clients here in Honolulu, on the mainland and in the Philippines.
We can assist you with a wide range of family law matters. Cases in the past have included issues such as:
- Divorce, both contested and uncontested
- Child custody and support
- Spousal support, also known as alimony
- Property division
- Name changes
- Estate settlements, including changes and amendments
- Post-decree modifications
- Retrieval of records, including divorce decrees, birth certificates, and marriage certificates, among other documents
Clients ask us to fix their problems, including their marital status. If you are divorcing and remarrying, or if you want to seek child custody adjustments after a job change, you can look to our firm for help.